A Beauty Blog, Mostly.

January 13, 2018

Hello 2018

This picture makes me very happy for three reasons, 1. Espresso martini's are great, 2. my Gucci bag was my favourite buy of the year and 3. this was taken at the airport before an incredible summer holiday. 2017 was a pretty great year, filled with some wonderful memories with lots of laughter and even more love. Although globally the year was more a miss than a hit, I try to focus on the good parts and not let the bad overshadow. Of course it can be difficult at times, but never let the negatives outshine the positives in your life.

I can’t quite explain just how excited I am for the year ahead, it’s going to be a very special year for me personally with lots of big changes and milestones, and I can’t wait for all the new adventures and memories that are going to be made. Make it your mission this year to fill the months with love, light and laughter, with family and with friends, with all loved ones. Make this year the year to remember, make incredible memories that you’ll look back on in years to come with a smile on your face.

Cheers to you 2018, I look forward to the adventure ahead!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig