A Beauty Blog, Mostly.

December 16, 2017

Winter Wonder Skincare Products


Winter is not always so kind to my skin, whether it be the dry patches that suddenly appear on my face, lips cracking in the freezing cold, hormonal spots, or just an all over dullness, I find the Winter months really do take their toll on my skin. As soon as the weather starts to get colder I instantly start to amp up my skincare products and just take more care of my skin. It's taken a lot of trial and error, some products have disappointed where some have really surprised me, but I've finally found a group of products that are my wonder Winter products. Between them they inject a healthy glow, clear up breakouts, and add a youthful plumpness back to my face which I so long for in the colder, darker days.

If, like me, you find your skin really suffers in the Winter then I think you might want to try out one/some of these products as I've found they really have done wonders. By this time of year I'm usually nursing sore cracked lips, frantically trying to cover up the dry patches of skin and spots, and battling with the most gloomy looking under eye circles. I am (very) happy to report that my skin right now is soft, smooth and very glowy. It's clear from darkness and spots and feels very nourished as well as hydrated and healthy.

Sunday Riley Juno Face Oil- A brilliant daily use oil to rejuvenate, illuminate and nourish. If I want a super fast working product to instantly counteract dullness then this is the product I reach for. It smells and feels lovely on the skin, absorbs quickly and does not leave you looking greasy (or sweaty!), just very radiant and healthy.

Rodin Jasmin & Neroli Luxury Face Oil- I was lucky enough to receive a set of travel/mini vials of Rodin Oils and resist as I might, I can't help but admit how utterly gorgeous these products are. I shudder at the thought of how expensive these are but they really are incredible oils. Not only do they feel incredibly luxurious to apply, and smell beautiful, they are such delicate oils that make my skin look so clear and healthy.

Sunday Riley Good Genes Serum- When I first tried this product I wasn't overly bothered by it, but not one to waste a product, I continued use and was really surprised to see it's effects over time. This is one of the best products I've ever used for combating blemishes without aggravating my skin. It's an unusual smell but as it's designed to be used underneath moisturiser, you can easily mask the scent (that disappears after a while anyway).

Estée Lauder NightWear Plus 3 Minute Detox Mask- I love having these handy little mini sizes for travelling, a mask that works in 3 minutes? perfect! It's a detoxifying clay mask that gets to work so quickly to draw our impurities and leave your skin feeling lovely, clean and refreshed. I've managed to accumulate quite a lot of these small travel sizes from gift sets over the years which is bonus.

Verso Skincare Reviving Eye Mask- I used to only use these eye masks post flying as they were the best thing to revive my tired eyes and make me feel and look awake and healthy again, but these have been a life saver since the temperature dropped outside! These patches kick-start cellar regeneration whilst enhancing moisture, they diminish fine lines, dark circles, and leave you looking well-slept and wide awake in minutes.

Skyn Iceland Plumping Lip Gel Masks- If you suffer with dry and/or cracked lips, instead of waiting a few days for them to heal with lip balm, try these lip masks! They are so fast to work and leave your lips soft, hydrated, and plumped. It's a pretty interesting feeling to wear them, but you only leave the mask on for ten minutes and because of the plumping effect they're great to use before makeup if you're going out. These have been my dry lip saviours for the past few months!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig