A Beauty Blog, Mostly.

January 14, 2018

3 Handbag Beauty Essentials


A hand cream, a lip balm, a face mist. These are the three beauty items that I will never leave the house without. As much as it can make other people chuckle when I end up late because my lip balm tried to play hide and seek with me just as I was leaving the house....I'm always the one people come to when they're in need because they know I'll always have a useful product with me. Need a makeup pick-me-up? or need a skin care refresher? want to feel more awake or sooth sore skin? a face mist will sort you right out. Hand cream can be used on any dry patch if in need, hands, elbows, knees, I've used a hand cream for all when I'm out and about. A scented cream is always a bonus as well for a fragrance pick-me-up. Lip balm, ahh my trusty lip balm, I've carried a lip balm with me for as long as I can remember. There's nothing worse than when you have cracked/sore/dry lips and you don't have a balm with you, especially in the middle of winter!

The three that are currently living in my handbag are the Allies of Skin Molecular Saviour Mist, Byredo Bal D'Afrique Hand Cream and the Oribe Balmessence Lip Treatment . The saviour mist is an incredible multi use spray, I love to use it in between skincare steps as it clings to skin instead of evaporating, it creates a nourishing veil that feels like it's feeding your skin and helping to maximise the benefits of the next skin care steps.  I also love using this mid afternoon when my skin looks a bit dull and needs a refresh (with or without makeup), oh and if your skin really suffers when travelling (especially on planes) then I highly recommend taking this mist with you. A few sprays every few hours and you'll find your skin doesn't dry out or breakout (like mine usually does after flying!). The Byredo hand cream smells incredible but also has the best consistency, it's thick but absorbs quickly as you rub it in (no need to worry about that wet hand feeling some creams give), leaving your hands so soft and nourished but also smelling incredible. The Oribe lip balm is so very moisturising but not at all sticky, it stays on for ages with a lovely sheen to the lips and leaves them feeling plumped, hydrated and very soft.

What are your handbag beauty essentials? Do you have any recommendations on products I might like to try? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig