A Beauty Blog, Mostly.

December 02, 2016

Diptyque Winter Scents

Going in to Central London in the run up to Christmas is never a task to be taken lightly, there's  a frantic energy everywhere, however there is also something a little bit alluring and charming about seeing the Christmas lights, the window displays and feeling the hustle and bustle all around you. 
Armed with some vouchers from saving up my points on my Liberty London store card, coupled with the overwhelming festive feeling of seeing all the beautiful window displays and having all the Christmas items on display I was so excited for a little festive shop. I headed straight to the Diptyque area with a plan of picking up a new festive candle. What wasn't planned was falling in love with a new fragrance, every once in a while you smell a fragrance that you just know instantly will be coming home with you, and this was one of those moments!  
The packaging is adorable, metallic red (like a bauble) with a festive little gingerbread man decorated on the outside. Inside, the candle scent is just divine, warm gingerbread mingles with sweet honey laced with hints of star anise to give a sharper spice. This is the most perfect Christmas candle that creates the most cosy and festive ambience.
This fragrance is so unique and I was addicted as soon as I smelt  it. This warm vanilla bourbon scent it unlike any fragrance I've ever smelt, it's just gorgeous. Encompassing the sweetness of vanilla with the spiciness of frankincense paired together with the warmth of bourbon, a sweet yet seductive fragrance of exquisite contrasts. In just a short space of time Eua Duelle has become one of my most favourite scents with its ever so alluring character, I can’t get enough of this beautifully warming yet delicate fragrance.

Liberty is a dangerous place to go when you’re in the mood for shopping, but luckily I was armed with some loyalty points vouchers and I’m so happy to now have a very festive candle as well as having a new winter fragrance! And of course, seeing all the pretty Christmas lights and window displays has made me feel even more festive and just so ready for Christmas!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Both of these sound like they smell amazing! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig