A Beauty Blog, Mostly.

September 23, 2017

Sunday School Skincare Set


I first spotted the Sunday School Skincare Set whilst having a browse on Sephora to see what was new in and I could’ve jumped for joy as soon as I saw this set! It’s the first kind of gift set/travel set that Sunday Riley has come out with and I am praying that’s it’s a first of many. It’s such an incredible way of being able to trial her products at a reasonable price before committing to the full size of any product. It’s also a great idea if you already know you love these products and want a travel friendly set! Even though Sephora do ship to the UK it’s not without caveats, so I waited patiently hoping that it would be released over here at some point and let me tell you, the second I had that email ping in to my mail box alerting me that it was now stocked on Cult Beauty, I’ve never made an online purchase quite as fast!

So, what’s in the set? First up are two newer products from the C.E.O range, this excited me the most because I was desperate to try both of these but was hesitant to buy before trying. Low and behold I absolutely love both of these, the first is the  C.E.O. C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil which for me is the perfect morning cleanse, or second cleanse in the evening. Warning: Do not take your eye makeup off with this unless you would like to feel immense pain!! It’s a stinger that’s for sure! The cleansing oil also has a very unusual smell from the turmeric which takes you by surprise, but the consistency and fresh glow you’re left with once rinsed off are more than worth it! The second C.E.O product is the C.E.O. C + E Antioxidant Protect + Repair Moisturiser which is one of the most smooth and brightening moisturisers I’ve honestly ever used, it leaves such a healthy glow on the skin and delivers a powerful boost of vitamin C, it'a now become my go to day time moisturiser... I've already purchased the full size!

Then we have two classic products that are Cult favourites among so many! Luna  Sleeping Night Oil in the most adorable tiny bottle (perfect for travelling!) and a hearty trial size of the Good Genes Serum. Luna is a product I have used for absolutely ages and I couldn't love it any more, it’s the best product I’ve ever used for calming my rosacea, the calming, soothing, and evening out results are why Luna is my number 1 oil! Good Genes is a product I can take or leave and given my very on the fence feelings I would leave it as it's just not worth the money for me. I think it would be really great on a more mature skin as it's hugely targeted to wrinkles and fine lines, but for my skin right now it just doesn't do much, I know so many people who swear by it so I'm glad I've been able to try it out and see how it works for me.

If you've always wanted to try a variety of Sunday Riley skincare products but have been hesitant to splash the cash and invest without trialling first, well this is the most perfect set for you! A cleanser, a moisturiser, a night time oil and a serum, a full Sunday Riley routine to try out and test!. You might fall in love with all products, or maybe find the one that you've been missing out on but either way it's a great way to trial 4 of her amazing products or to add to your travel kit for when you're on the go.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig