A Beauty Blog, Mostly.

August 09, 2017

Midweek Skincare Pick-Me-Up


It's Wednesday, hump day, middle of the week, and after a very long and tiring day I am so ready for a little pick-me-up. Whenever I'm feeling stressed out, tired or run down, my skin is the first to show the signs with blemishes, under eye shadows and an overall dullness to my skin. When my skin is looking lacklustre, I feel lacklustre. My two go to products to add some vitality back to my skin are the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Eye Masks and the Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask. These products are two of my 'can't live without' products, the under eye masks are the perfect companion for tired, puffy, lagging eyes (and are unbelievable for fighting jet lag eyes!) and the clay face mask is the best blemish fighting, brightness bringing and smoothing face mask I have ever come across.


Both products work perfectly together and leave my under eye area looking fresh, hydrated and plumped and the rest of my face feeling soft and smooth and looking clearer and brighter. They are the ultimate pick-me-up skincare duo. You know you love a product when you make sure that have backups of both in your bathroom cabinet! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig