A Beauty Blog, Mostly.

January 15, 2017

Dear Me...Let's Be Organised

 

One of my favourite ways to stay organised and keep on top of life is to write lists, trust me, I know how riveting that sounds, but I do honestly find it such an easy and effective way to stay organised. I always have a little notebook in my handbag so I can jot reminders down, or keep track of things that I need to do that day, and it's just so satisfying to be able to tick  your to-do list off at the end of the day! 

If you've ever tried to plan something on the scale of a wedding and honeymoon then you will be nodding along reading this knowing just how needed a notebook and to-do lists and reminders are! A mobile phone is great for adding in notes on the go but it's easy to forget about them or delete them, whereas a physical notebook is hard to forget about and I always find it's much easier to figure out a plan of action if I write it out! 
Gone are the days of boring plain notebooks and ugly day planners, stationary has come a long long way. A quick search on somewhere like John Lewis will show you just how easy it is to find aesthetically pleasing notebooks and stationary, from something fun with a cute slogan to something more stylish and formal, it's safe to say that stationary these days is made to be shown off and not just practical! 
I love my new Kate Spade notebook, it is a to-do list lovers dream! Each page has a section for things to do and a section for things to remember, planning out my daily tasks, errands and reminders has never been easier. It's making clearing my mind so much more simply at the end of each day and making planning my wedding that bit less stressful!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is a really nice diary! I love the Kate Spade stationary x

    https://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig