A Beauty Blog, Mostly.

November 15, 2015

Space NK & Chanel Shopping

Last weekend I had a really lovely girly shopping trip with my friends, lots of makeup and bath bombs were purchase but it's my beauty purchases that I am most excited about, from Chanel and Space.NK.

When it comes to Chanel beauty products, I just can't help myself,  I can't walk past a Chanel counter without swatching and trying at least 7 different products. On this occasion I went with the intention of making a lipstick purchase but I didn't have any particular colour in mind. Surprisingly the colour I ended up leaving with was not a colour I was instantly drawn to which is very unlike me. I spent some time swatching away and just tried this one on for size, as soon as I saw the colour on the back of my hand I knew it was coming home with me!

 Antoinette, from the Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour range is a brown brick shade with golden flicks throughout (that are very hard to capture on camera!). I'm not normally one to go for brown shades as I've always felt they age me but this is completely different. I think its the golden shimmer that adds a beautiful dimension to to, it makes it feel a little more luxurious (if that's even possible with Chanel!) and I think it will make a wonderful understated colour to wear throughout the festive season.






The product I purchased in Space NK is one of those things that you don't ever think you need but now you have it you don't realise how you survived without it! The product that I'm talking about is the ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray. Now before you say it, I know, £39 for a texturizing spray is a little excessive but I promise you that you just need to go a try it out and you will realise why its such a hugely loved and sought after product! 

I've used cheaper texturizing sprays that work well but I haven't come across anything that works this well. A few spritz throughout and you have instant volume and texture that leaves you with a voluminous sultry undone look that you would normally spend forever trying to achieve. The bottle is huge and knowing how little product you need to use, I know that this will last so long. This is definitely a splurge purchase but it would make for a perfect item to put on your wish list to Santa this year if you're after an invisible dry hair spray that delivers glamorous volume, body, bounce and tousled texture that is sure to give your hair perfect undone glamour. They offer the spray in a smaller 30ml travel sized bottle for £19, which is perfect for travelling but also if you want to try out the product without committing to the full £39 bottle. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig